💙Beebo💙 (@uriecorns_) 5 weeks ago

Ok so I am actually really mad right now because I just saw posts about Brendon's livestream today and I didn't even get notified about it even though I have post notifications on. I'm hoping youtube has it because I was hoping he would go live just the other day and he did but I missed it. I think Instagram is getting ruined. First it only shows 10% of your followers your posts but 'if it does well' they show the other 90%. Now post notifications don't work? I am actually kinda mad about it. I just got really heated up for some reason! 😁 - - - - - - - - #brendonurie #panicatthedisco #songs #artist #BrendonUrieFan #mania #falloutboy #l4l #youngandmenace #artist #bishopknifetrick #thelastoftherealones #sunshineriptide #holdmetightordont #fall #out #boy #church #stayfrostyroyalmilktea #champion #newalbum #album #patd #mad #livestreams #instagram #live #stream #brendonboydurie #patd #uriecorns

14 Likes